Interior Designs Tips for Your Bedroom
Interest rates are low and home equity is increasing for most of us. Staging your home to sell in a competitive market is important. Here we share some tips to help with staging.
Everyone can agree that 2020 well into 2021 was a difficult year; the pandemic forced us all to spend more time in our homes than ever before. This renewed focus on our living space resulted in a new appreciation of the way our surroundings affect us.
With more family members working and studying from home, the bedroom offers a personal sanctuary in which to relax and refresh. Making a few simple changes can transform your bedroom into a personal retreat to be enjoyed any time of the day.
New Trends for Bedrooms
- Canopy Beds – A focal piece for the room, modern canopy beds are open and streamlined.
- Headboards – Headboards are a simple way to update a look without taking up space; add some pattern or texture to the room.
- Comfortable Furniture – Consider adding a comfy chair where you can sink in with a good book or favorite movie.
- Paint for Relaxation – Proven to be one of the most relaxing colors, create a calming environment by painting the walls your favorite shade of green.
- Mood Lighting –Under-bed lighting and smart bulbs that dim can help set the mood and transition the bedroom as a space to use during the day or at night.
Finally, you can freshen the look of the room by exchanging bedding, area rugs, and cabinet hardware with modern styles and natural materials. Simple changes can encourage you to take a break from distractions, escape the stresses of working or learning from home, and rest in your beautiful bedroom.
For more design ideas, join our Facebook group, Design and Staging Tips.Tags: Brand New Homes in Gulfport, Custom Home Builder, Gulfport MS Home Builder, homebuilder Mississippi
This post was written by Acadian Homes