Awesome Ideas for Accent Walls
Regardless of the size of the room, every room will benefit from having an accent wall that acts as a focal point for the decor. In every budget, there are some great ways to complement the design and bring out the colors and features of the space.
Here are a few modern ideas for creating an accent wall in any room.
- Paint: use a dark color, such as deep blue, gray or even red to attract the eye and give the appearance of a larger room
- Texture: consider tile, wood or textured wall treatments to add interest, warmth and modernity to your room
- Tone-on-Tone: use the same color but add 3D accents such as a chair rail or for the more adventurous, large geometric patterns created with wood trims and painted the color of the wall
- Shelves: practical and interesting
- Wall art: carefully arrange mirrors or pictures to draw the eye
Accent walls are one way to make a small space seem larger and a huge room cozier. Experiment with texture and color to personalize your room.Tags: Acadian Homes, Custom home builder Gulfport, Design Trends, Gulfport Homebuilder, Interior Design Tips
Categorized in: Design Tips, Design Trends, Home Decor Tips, Home Designs
This post was written by Acadian Homes