Keeping a clean home can be a challenge, especially with all of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. Many people are fortunate enough to have regular house cleaners take care of this – for the rest of us, we find time during the week to clean the home ourselves.
Experts suggest that creating a schedule to accomplish the important tasks each week is the best way to keep a clean home without the stress. Taking into account that things change, customize this schedule/list to fit your weekly activities. By using this plan, you will keep your home clean throughout the week, with only five days of effort.
- Day 1 – Dust and then vacuum the home. Dust first as the dust will fall onto the floor. Mop any hard surface floors as well.
- Day 2 – Deep clean bathrooms, shower and toilets, clean mirrors and shine fixtures.
- Day 3 – Address the kitchen. Check the inside of the microwave, oven and clean drips off of cabinets.
- Day 4 – Window day. Clean all the windows you can reach. Hire a professional if needed.
- Day 5 – Garden work. Trim trees, remove weeds and remove debris
Sounds easy, right? No. It’s hard to carve out time during the week, especially if you have gifts to wrap and family gatherings planned, but breaking up the work into smaller chunks makes it less burdensome.
This schedule is a framework you can use to create your own plan and make sure your home is always clean. Of course, this is a great routine to carry throughout the year, even in a brand new home in Gulfport MS. A good rule of thumb is to make a habit of checking each day for basic maintenance, countertops, kitchen spills and pet hair, etc.Tags: Gulf Coast Home Builder, Gulfport Home Builder. For Sale Gulfport, gulfport ms new homes
This post was written by Acadian Homes