Interior design has a fresh look!
After years of subtle trend changes, this year style gets a complete makeover. Spaces are being lightened, softened, and eclectic merging of styles encouraged. If you’re ready for a change, the good news is almost anything goes. Find the trend that suits you and experiment with new textures, colors, and styles.
10 Design Trends to Try This Year
- Home Office – Not surprisingly, homeowners are carving out specified offices and workspaces.
- Separated Rooms – The open floorplans are not exactly gone, but new designs are separating spaces into separate areas.
- Houseplants and Indoor Gardens – Herb gardens and houseplants offer a soothing, natural environment.
- Rattan – Natural materials are having a huge moment and rattan furniture and accents are everywhere.
- Wood Grain – Furniture and cabinets with strong wood grain warm up living and kitchen areas.
- Playgrounds – Backyard playgrounds have been taken to the next level; offering private places for the kids to play.
- Dark and Cool Patios – Grays and blacks are showing up in patio furniture, paint colors, and hardscapes.
- Smart Bathrooms – Touchless faucets, Alexa-enabled showerheads, self-cleaning toilets, and more.
- Retro Style – Nostalgic styles and colors are prevalent this year. Bold palates and updated retro furniture are fresh again.
- Soft and Cozy – Layers of pillows, throws, and area rugs create an inviting room.
More than ever, home is a refuge. Now is the time to build a personal design that suits your lifestyle and theme. With eclectic options to suit any taste, home design has a fresh look.Tags: Acadian Homes, Custom Home Builder, Custom Homes Gulfport, gulfport ms new homes
Categorized in: Design Ideas, Design Trends, Home Decor Tips
This post was written by Acadian Homes