Everyone seems to be spending more time at home so it’s only natural to want to spruce up our decor. Here are a few ideas to try.
7 Easy Ways to Spruce Up Your Home
- Outdoors – Big box home improvement stores are open and full of spring blooms; this is a great time to add color to your yard.
- Update Your Kitchen – Kitchen trends have changed. Add some color to your space with modern paint or even a colorful appliance.
- Reimagine Your Living Room – With a little time to kill, try moving your living room furniture around for a fresh look. Visit a local big box store for decorative pillows, area rugs, frames, vases, and other decor details.
- Change Your Walls – An accent wall is an easy way to liven up your space. Invest a couple of hours to paint one of your walls a fresh color. Build a gallery wall with family or vacation pictures – anything that draws attention to the wall and interest to the room.
- Improve the Lighting – Simple things like installing new light bulbs or fixtures can really change the mood of a room.
- Plant a Garden – Whether inside or out, there’s no better time to try your hand at an herb or fresh vegetable garden.
- Clean and Organize – Take the time to finally tackle that cleaning project.
We’re all spending more time at home; as we appreciate our homes more, we can also take this opportunity to tackle some of the changes we’ve been wanting to make.Tags: Brand New Homes in Gulfport, gulf coast homebuilder, New Homes Gulf Coast
Categorized in: Design Ideas, Design Tips, Home Decor Tips, RE Tips
This post was written by Acadian Homes