Tricks to Stage Your Home for Less
The market is hot, inventory is low and home equity is increasing daily. If you are ready to put your home on the market, you already know that how it looks can make a significant difference in the sales price.
If you are on a budget and don’t want to hire a professional stager, there are still some changes you can make which will create a big impact.
- Declutter; pack up extra “everything.” Remove anything you don’t absolutely need from every room, closet and cupboard. A cluttered closet looks small and uninviting.
- Replace curtains, bedding and towels with light neutral colors to make the room look larger and bright
- Paint a room or two with modern colors
- Store furniture to make the room look larger
- Stage the kitchen with wine and fruit. Skip the fake table setting and create an image of an intimate meal with a nice bottle of wine.
The key to staging is to edit, edit, edit. A small investment in a few storage tubs filled with books, clothes, pictures and anything unnecessary will go a long way and very inexpensive.
For more design tips, visit Our Blog.Tags: Home Staging, Homebuilders Near me, New Construction Designs, NEW HOMES
This post was written by Acadian Homes