New Orleans Panache Available Now!
The Cottages at Oak Landing blend southern elegance and New Orleans panache. Today’s Quick Move-In Spotlight is a 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath home. The tastefully designed 2,200 square foot open concept home is perfect for today’s active lifestyle. Finishes throughout the home were selected to be in line with the latest distinguished, modern, on-trend style.
The home is warm and inviting from the curb with covered porches, gas lantern, and a solid iron entry door. As you enter the home, you’ll fall in love with the high ceilings, marble fireplace surrounded by floor to ceiling shiplap, gorgeous hand-scraped hardwood floors, and a kitchen any professional chef would envy.
There are many oversized windows throughout the home, allowing for tons of natural light. The alabaster painted cabinets pair beautifully with the Frigidaire professional series appliances, including a gas cooktop and stainless-steel farmhouse sink. Stunning three-centimeter granite countertops are throughout the home, including the baths and laundry room.
Those who have toured the home have shared their favorites with us:
- Window Casings – Many new construction homes have a windowsill. To take the wow factor up a notch, we have added crown molding to the windows making them pop against the walls.
- High-End Hardwood Floors – The floors in the main area and master suite of this home are stunning. The hand-scraped details add character, and the gorgeous color makes the room bright and sunny.
- Smooth Walls & Ceilings – Although this adds many more hours to the process, we have chosen this finish to ensure the architectural details throughout the home take center stage.
- Stainless Steel Appliances – The home comes with all appliances, including a massive refrigerator, and chef-worthy gas cooktop.
- Master Bedroom and Spa Bath – The hardwood floors extend into the spacious master suite. Through a barn door, you will find an elegant bath with freestanding tub, large double vanities, and a huge master closet with custom built-ins.
There’s so much more to love about the inside of this home. It’s a must-see! As far as the community goes, the location is ideal. Tucked behind a stately brick wall and entry monument with gas lanterns, The Cottages at Oak Landing make you feel at home.
The home is not located in a flood zone, making the insurance very reasonable. Curbs, sidewalks, and elegant streetlights add to the serene setting. You will enjoy taking a walk around the community as you relax to the sounds of Mother Nature. Stop by for a tour of this New Orleans style treasure today.
Acadian Homes builds in our communities or on your lot along the Mississippi Gulf Coast – The Secret Coast.
For more information regarding this home for sale in Gulfport, Mississippi, CLICK HERE to tour the home with our 3-D Video.Tags: Acadian Homes, Custom Home, Custom Home Builder, Custom Homes, Gulfport homes for sale, Gulfport Real Estate, Home Sale Gulfport, new home, new home builder, new homes for sale, new homes gulfport
Categorized in: Available Homes, Home Designs
This post was written by Acadian Homes